Monday, July 20, 2009

A Quiet Night for Scrapbooking

It's a peaceful and quiet night at the Broeker's with all the kids asleep. Andy is out of town working, so I can scrapbook without any comments about how late I stayed up messing around and it must be nice not to work...blah, blah, blah. So, I was inspired to complete this page that I had in mind and wanted to answer the question with a one line sentence for the bottom of the page. (BTW, I used my new Cricut cartridge for the lettering....love it!) I go to print the sentence off of my computer and now I have a paper jam. Darn it! Where's the hubby when you need him??

3 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Uhmm,my husband says the same thing during the summer, and at Christmas break, and at spring break, and any other day there isn't school.

Tracey said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
I love the creativity.
Dave says the same thing to me, if I stay up late reading or blogging. I get sick of it too.:)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I may have to 'copy' this idea with the 5 x 7 picture that I have of this shot. (I'll try to find some different owls.)

Mom