Sunday, November 29, 2009

Days 326-330

Thursday, November 19th - Madison's Brownie Troop went to an UNL Girls Gymnastics event for a couple hours. It was a free event and a great experience for the girls to watch.
Friday, November 20th - Madison is at Emmie's 9th Birthday party, which is also a sleepover. Bless Emmie's mom, Missy, for hosting a large group of girls for an overnighter! Missy is one incredible mom!
Saturday, November 21st - Our nephew Xander turned one today! Yay! Here he is enjoying his first birthday cake.
Sunday, November 22nd - My co-worker, Sherri, treated me to the New Moon movie at East Park Theatres today. It was great and I am looking forward to seeing it again. I took this photo while sitting in front of my computer. I wasn't quite sure how else to get my POTD.
Monday, November 23rd - We have a teenager at our house! YIKES! We had a surprise birthday party for Tyler and a few of his friends at our home. We ordered Cici's Pizza and served Tyler's favorite...pumpkin pie.

No comments: