Saturday, November 14, 2009

Days 306-310

I am getting behind again on my postings. What's new! I am also trying to decide if I want to do this again next year with the same concept, but called Project Life. What do you think? Anyone want to join me? Scrapbooking made simple!
Friday, October 30th - We get home to meet Grant with Grandma and Grandpa and then head out to Aunt Jalaine's 60th Birthday party. Grant is tickled to get some Disney toys and still has no idea where we went. He thinks he was on vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Saturday, October 31st - Grant and Madison meet up with Jessi and Jordan the cute neighbor girls while out Trick or Treating.
Sunday, November 1st - It's time to put up the new calendar in my room. Can it be possible, November already???
Monday, November 2nd - I look down at Tyler's feet to see that he desperately needs new shoes. What does he do to them? It doesn't seem to bother him either. Ugh!
Tuesday, November 3rd - It's GNO time and we are all eating out at Grisanti's. It's one of my favorite places to eat. I love, love, love their White Pizza. Their bread and salad is equally as tasty!

2 comments:

mamahasspoken said...

I am always impress that you can take picture everyday and it's different, no repeats. Here, there would be repeats.....

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, sometime this weekend, Tyler will have gotten a new pair of shoes. Otherwise he may have to use his birthday money and buy his own??? Hmmmmm....

Grandma Betty