Saturday, November 7, 2009

Days 301-305

Sunday, October 25th - It's my 39th birthday and we did a character dinner at the 1900 Faire. It was a lot of fun and I couldn't even eat this cute cupcake (Tyler did) that they gave me. The meal included meeting Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drucella and Anastasia (the two evil step-sisters).
Monday, October 26th - We spent the majority of the day at Animal Kingdom, which was a foggy, but turned out to be a beautiful day. The park closed at 5:00pm, so we headed back to Hollywood Studios for the evening to see Fantasmic!
Tuesday, October 27th - We spent the entire day and night at Magic Kingdom. The day was filled with rides and shows and the evening we spent at the "Not So Scary Mickey" party. Andy didn't dare ride anything that spins (bad experience at another amusement park), so all of the spinning rides are me and the kids.
Wednesday, October 28th - This day we went to Epcot and loved it! This was my favorite of the four parks. I love the food, the rides (Soarin') and the atmosphere was the best!
Thursday, October 29th - This was our last day and we left it open to go to any of the four parks we wanted. We decided to do Epcot in the morning and Magic Kingdom in the afternoon. We caught our last parade here and I got a great picture of Mickey looking right at me. I just realized this is a repeat from my Photo Challenges...oops! What a great picture anyway!

2 comments:

mamahasspoken said...

Looks like a fun time! What a great way to spend your birthday! Happy belated birthday to you!!!

Mindee said...

I love these pics but have to wonder why Andy looks like he's miserable in the photo from Animal Kingdom. Maybe fake safaris aren't his thing??