Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happiest Place in the World!

I am out of my "mood" today!  I had another busy kid day and also had our Kindergarten "Welcome" for those upcoming kiddos for next year, which went rather well.  So, I decided there is one sure way to get joyous.  It's going to the most fabulous, happiest place on earth...Disney World!   Yup!  I took the plunge tonight and called up Mickey and said I am on my way!  Mickey sounded very excited to have me coming too.  I am (okay...taking the family too) visiting him and all of his friends over our schools' fall break at the end of October.  It's quite pricey to visit my friend Mickey, but he's got one awesome deal going on called "Big kids get little kids' prices" in the months of October and November, so the trip includes staying at a moderately priced hotel called "The French Quarter", theme park tickets (jumping parks included) and "The Magic Your Way dining package" all for $646 per person.  This does not include our flight, of course, but I'm going to do some more checking over the next month before booking that one.  Oh, to be blissful again and to be there on my 39th birthday too is way cool!  So, if you want me to send you the email with that great price information, let me know.  It would be great fun seeing you at Disney World too!  

6 comments:

missy said...

what fun! i'm singing in my head, "oh mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! hey mickey!" for you!

Jesy said...

I'm so excited for you Amy! I would love to again because it was way too fast but Doug says no. Sounds like you got a great deal! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Mindee said...

I'm so happy for you Amy. It's going to be a great trip - worth every penny!

Tracey said...

So glad you finally took the plunge! It'll be worth every cent. Just wish we were going at the same time. :) Your deal must be something new. Our deal was buy 4 nights, get 3 free.

Anonymous said...

You will have a blast!! Enjoy!

Angie E.

Trisha said...

Congratulations on making the trip official. I bet ya'll will have a great time.