Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Vest Christmas

Christmas is over....and I am finally ready to say this is the last posting about Christmas happenings.  Here are a few of my favorite Christmas pictures of 2008.  
Tyler received a cell phone much to his excitement.  This was one gift that I've had many misgivings about.  Tyler hope you prove me wrong on this one!  
Baby Xander looked so precious in his little Santa outfit.  Many babies in the family have sported similar outfits over the years.  
I gave Mom "The Last Lecture" book by Randy Pausch...of course, she has already read it!  And yes, Grant's shirt is on backwards...that's another story!
Grant received a toilet seat for potty training, but he's not ready as you can see.  He thinks it makes a better hat!   

And here's my Madison with her two favorite gifts....a pink Nintendo DS (pink so Tyler won't use it) and her new friend, Mia.  

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I love the toilet seat on the head shot. I bet that is going to sum up your experience with training Grant...in more areas than just the potty.