Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Things #7

I so love nativity sets....and so should everyone who celebrates Christmas, right?!  The reason for the season!  I think I could collect nativities, but where would I display them all?  They do take up a lot of space.  This nativity, by Willow Tree, which you can purchase almost anywhere, sits on top of our entertainment center in our living room.  I love having the light shine down on the holy family with some great smelling Partylite cranberry candles burning in the background.  This will be the nativity that my children will always remember.  I love how Willow Tree makes their nativity with expressionless faces and muted colors.  This will always be my favorite!  

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I am just thinking that I want to trade Christmas decorations with you. Obviously you have some really great stuff! If you ever garage sale any of it....call me. :)
I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas. BTW, I heard Madison knows she is getting a Nintendo DS for Christmas. Something about Grandma getting her a DS game but, she doesn't have a game system?! Oops!
At least Jessi thinks Maddy might be getting a DS. :) I love to hear her tell me these stories.

Amy said...

Yes, Madison is feeling pretty confident that she's getting a DS since Grandma already gave her a game. We teased her that if she doesn't get a DS, she'll have to go over to Jessi's house and play the game on Jessi's. She gave us the "yeah, right" look.

If I don't talk to you! Merry Christmas!
Amy