Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break Draws to a Close

Spring Break is just about over.....sigh! Tomorrow it's back to work, back to school and a crazy week ahead of me filled with volleyball, softball, soccer and baseball practice. The good news, it's a shortened week. We have this Friday off due to the Easter holiday. I can't beat that!

Well...here are a few random pictures of our nine day of festivities that I haven't blogged yet.

Madison had one sleepover and several play dates with her girlfriends (Emmie, Kate, Jessi, Clare and Aleni). I can't say I've ever had this many of Madison's friends over before in a week's time, but I wanted it to be a fun week for my kids as well as myself.
Tyler spent the majority of his week hanging out with his buddy Seth. They were together, I believe, 7 out of the 9 days. I'd think they would have been grown tired of one another. Guess not.

After taking this photo, I noticed a rogue snowman hanging around. I quickly removed him. No more signs of winter anywhere!
Then I worked on finishing my Spring Break To-Do list. Today I looked at last year's list and realized they were ironically pretty much the same. Unfortunately, I still did not get the painting done, which I now listed two years in a row. I did get all the rest on the list accomplished AND I did do my fair share of scrapbooking, book reading and movie watching! Really...that's what a break is all about anyway!
This is a quick picture of my co-workers (Kristi, Kathy & Sherri) in a parking garage. I forgot to take a picture earlier of us eating at Panera Bread or at the theater before the movie. They were really glad that I didn't forget altogether! :)

Did I also mention that I watched the Moon over break again and again? I'm definitely a "Twilight Mom"!

3 comments:

mamahasspoken said...

You just blogged about my least favorite part of spring break, when it ends and you realize you didn't get half of what you wanted done, done. I have this Friday off too, work next week, then it is my spring break! Can't wait!!!!

Amy said...

Mamma-

Okay...I'm now envious! I so want to start over on Spring Break. I can't even imagine what I could possibly accomplish with two weeks! LOL

Connie said...

what is it about those movies!?
catching up on your posts...love the bathroom pics by the way LOL!