Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm copying Chloe from www.mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com.

1. One thing I MUST do before I die is: travel to Europe.

2. I would rather clean the bathroom than cook a meal any day.

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be:
One day all that weight will come your way...don't eat all that junk. Being skinny doesn't last forever!

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd: buy my mom a house in Lincoln since Dad is full filling his bucket list wish...a corvette. This is my mom's dream, plus she'd probably watch Grant for me on occasion. Oh, I'd also buy lots of scrapbooking supplies to scrap the lotto win! (I'd make one awesome layout!)

5. The best surprise ever was: when Andy bought me a darling stuffed snowman back in 1999. I guess I am rarely surprised.

6. My biggest fault is: talking too much and not listening enough.


7. My biggest strength is:
patience with children (not necessarily mine).


8. The best day ever was: the day I became a mom. It's the most life changing experience ever! I can't imagine topping that one.


9. My favorite meal of the day is: dinner, especially if Andy's cooking it.


10. This weekend: I'm going to go to the circus and scrapbook. What is better than that?


11. Never in my life have I smoked a cigarette. I can not tolerate smoke as an asthmatic!


12. The only thing better than chocolate is soda pop. I wish I could break that bad habit!


13. I could really do with some peace and quiet. Grant is screaming right now.


14. The most recent thing I bought myself was: a candle for my living room from Pier One. I heart that store!

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Hi Amy!
Thanks for your comment!!
Yes, each Friday I'm posting a Fill-in-the-Blank Friday! I'm glad you like it!
Feel free to come by and say hello!
Chloe
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com

mamahasspoken said...

Oh you and I are opposites! I love to cook but hate to clean! We should live closer to each other and then we could switch ;o)