Saturday, April 25, 2009

Still





I saw this idea on another scrapper's blog and I thought I'd give it a try.  She wrote an entire post around the word "still." This pretty much describes my life right now...

Still enjoy watching my two year old eat ice cream (I had to post pictures with the blog, it's just what I do.)

Still don't like seeing Tyler's bedroom floor covered in dirty clothes, sports gear and gum wrappers.

Still love being a mother and a kindergarten teacher.

Still am proud of Madison who got a 100% on her spelling test this week! 

Still can't keep up with all the laundry.

Still love the Twilight series and wish for a 5th book.

Still am behind on filing papers in my room. 

Still think about what the next photo of the day will be. 

Still am grateful that Andy is employed, even though he works in Kansas (seems like permanently).

Still am going to Disney to see Mickey. 

2 comments:

mamahasspoken said...

Love the third picture down. Makes me wonder what's going through his mind.......

Tracey said...

Very cute idea. I loved the last picture of Grant with that adorable smile. :)