Saturday, April 18, 2009

Days 106-110

Monday, April 13th - Madison had the day off from school, so Grandma Betty came to Lincoln to have a "Girls Day Out".  Madison got to a new outfit from the Children's Place and lunch with Grandma.  What a fun day!  
Tuesday, April 14th - It was one of those hectic nights with Madison's soccer practice and a meeting for the new middle school that we (Mom, Tyler and Grant) decided to eat out.  It is a lot of fun watching the two interact with one another.  I have to say Tyler is very patient and loving with his little brother. 
Wednesday, April 15th  - Andy needed a dark suit jacket to wear at Abe's funeral on Friday, so we went to JCPenney's after dinner and found one. 
Thursday, April 16th - Grant threw up repeatedly last night, so it was a day off of work for me.  Here he is in Madison's bedroom eating her chocolate bunny, unfortunately.  I was doing laundry when I couldn't find him.  He apparently was feeling a ton better!  Oh, I decided not to Photoshop the sore on his nose out that he got over Easter weekend.  It was caused by rubbing his nose on the carpet!  Long story!  Ugh!
Friday, April 17th - Today was our long awaited Farm Program.  The kids were adorable and they did a fantastic job singing.  My kiddos were chickens and the other rooms were turkeys, horses, pigs, sheep and cows.  

4 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

Oh the things that youngest children get away with!

Tracey said...

I am glad the farm program turned out good. I was thinking about you that afternoon and hoping it went off without a hitch. :)

Trisha said...

I thought it was chocolate bunny on his nose.

mamahasspoken said...

Thanks for the smile and knowing that someone else's kid likes to eat the siblings candy too :o)