Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Nephew



Today we ventured to Omaha to meet our new nephew/cousin Xander.  My brother Todd and his wife Sarah had their first baby yesterday (November 21st) at 8:15 am.  Xander Douglas weighed 9 lbs. 9 oz. and was almost 20 inches long.  He's a chunk, but very cute!  It's always fun seeing first time parents....Todd very excited and full of baby details and Sarah looking like she needed some rest.  I can totally sympathize with her since she had him via c-section.  

When Grant saw the baby he said, "brother" instead of baby.  The picture above was taken right before Grant kissed his tiny head.  After that picture, Grant was more interested in Sarah's mechanical bed than the baby.  Go figure! 

3 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Sorry, I realized I had a typo in the last comment that didn't make sense. So, I'll try again.
Xander is so cute. I loved that part about Grant. Those mechanical beds are sooo fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Sarah. That top picture you got of Xander is really cute! I didn't realize he had his eyes open much that early. Love the blog!