Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lisa's 40th Birthday

Our neighbor and my GNO (Girls' Night Out) friend, Lisa Ford, celebrated her 40th birthday Saturday at Brewsky's.  Her husband, Steve, surprised her with a secret (not quite) celebration for her with many of her family and friends attending.  Lisa thought she was going out to eat with her family at a mexican restaurant downtown, but much to her "surprise" she ended up at a bar.  Lisa received many gifts, well wishes and free drinks!  I just wondered how she felt the next morning??? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy thanks for sharing in my 40th bday party. It was a fun night and I actually felt great on Sunday, I know I can't believe it either. I am glad you guys were able to make it. Thanks for thinking of me by bloging the big day. Lisa