1. Spending time with my kids and just watching them grow and develop!
2. Being a mediator for my kids' fights, now I get to mediate other kids' fights.
3. Sitting around thinking...what do I do next? Laundry, dusting, vacuuming or scrapbooking? Ah, I think I'll chose scrapbooking!
4. Being able to use the bathroom or eat whenever I want. Now I am back on a schedule. The bathroom one is a bit of an adjustment.
5. Hanging out at the swimming pool, not that I'd go into the pool, but do love the sun and water!
6. Did I mention scrapbooking yet? Oh, those crops were wonderful! I do have one booked for October, oh, that's two for October. It's my birthday that month, so I think two is acceptable! I can't wait!
7. Staying up late and not worrying about the time. If I stay up past ten on a school night, I'm not a happy person the next day.
8. Surfing the internet at any time of the day. I don't watch much tv, but the computer is my friend!
9. The cool flip-flop tan lines on my feet will be fading soon.
10. Blogging on a daily basis! You probably won't be hearing from me in a while! I'll be busy, busy, busy!