Monday, May 31, 2010

MIB

Sorry, I've been 'Missing in Blog' for a couple of weeks. I don't think I've ever been gone this long before.

It's because....

a. I really didn't have anything newsworthy of saying. Really, did you want to know about my own personal record of 18 loads of laundry done in a single day? Or my toilet scrubbing marathon? Probably not.

b. I was too busy to blog due to a plethora of kids' activities and work.

c. I was too tired to even think straight, let alone write a sentence.

or

d. All of the above.

(answer at the bottom of this blog)

Here's a hint:
I did a little of this...
And a little of that. (Forgot camera for three games, so I made Madison dress up at home for the picture. My children will never forget my photo opportunities. Doesn't she look enthusiastic?)
Not to forget some of this. Notice the parents who run with their children (not me, too busy taking pictures). By the way, Grant did get a blue ribbon for "Run for Ribbons" night.
This is how I spent my holiday weekend. I worked 11.5 hours, drank 2 McDonald's sodas, made a half dozen trips to the bathroom due to those extra large sodas and quickly ate two lunches for the completion of 18 report cards and 18 student files. Phew! I'm thrilled to be done!

Summertime and Blogging, here I come! Yay!

answer: Should be "d"....all the above. If you said "b" then you are also correct.

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Ah yes, lovely report card time. It was a wild week for me too. Hey, it's summertime now!

Your kid looks like quite the ball player.

mamahasspoken said...

Our report cards are all done on the computer. Sometimes I think it is easier, other times, it's a pain in the butt....

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

That picture of Madison cracks me up. She is definitely giving you a death glare.

Sarah said...

Hey no worries. We all get busy! I was wondering when you would post again but I wait patiently! :)

I love how you make your kids dress up after the fact to have them pose for pictures! I wonder if I will end up doing that eventually?!

Teachinfourth said...

Standard reports…ugh! I'd rather gargle shards of broken glass.

But now is summer, right?