Friday, September 3, 2010

Boating Adventure

I had several misgivings about posting this video, but I figured it is rather amusing to watch (and he's darn cute too). Please note that I was not on this boating adventure because if I was I would not have allowed my youngest to drive. The only thing Grant is allowed to drive is me crazy. There might be laws that govern this type of thing, so I won't disclose who he went with or where he drove the boat. Just know that all went well and he had an incredible time.

6 comments:

Saimi said...

That definitely says mens trip to me. Grant looks like a natural and I love the little guy in the back helping himself to a drink!

Lucky the Coast Guard wasn't out when Grant decided to leave the wheel! HA!

mamahasspoken said...

What sons do with dads are meant to be kept secret. Thanks for sharing that secret! It was awesome!!

Trisha said...

"Hey where are you going? You supposed to be driving!" hahahaha :-) fantastic.

Tracey said...

That was a man trip, huh? LOL
How cute! That video is priceless, and.....I think I might recognize that voice in the background. :)

Teachinfourth said...

That video was awesome! Grant is getting down some useful skills.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

Awww . . . he didn't hurt a thing. Actually, the middle of a lake is a great place to learn to steer!