Sunday, December 20, 2009

Potatoes for Prime Rib

Here's an easy, cheap recipe that you must try for your holiday meal. We always have prime rib on Christmas Eve and these potatoes are terrific with any kind of steak. I received this recipe last year from my mom who got it from a local golf club. They serve it at all their functions.

Ingredients:
3-4 cans of New Potatoes (about 55-70 cents a can)
1 container of Robert's Rockin' Ranch Dip (dairy aisle at Super Saver)
1/4 - 1/2 cup of butter or margarine

Directions:
Drain the water off the potatoes and add all the ingredients to a crock pot. Cook until potatoes are done (on low for a couple hours).

Even I can do this without any troubles and I dislike cooking intensely! If you can't find the Robert's dip, I heard you can substitute a southwestern ranch dip.

No comments: